See new Medical Pack Solutions web-site: www.m-p-s.ie
Rolande Hall, F.Inst.Pkg., MIIE. has particular expertise in the design of packaging and labelling systems for the Medical Device industry.
Services offered include:
· Package design and material selection for terminal sterilisation with identification of equipment needs.
· Guidance in implementation of new packaging and bar code labelling systems.
· Resolution of package sealing and labelling problems.
· Assistance in validation of packaging and labelling systems.
· Presentations and training on the above topics.
Rolande has more than 35 years of experience in the use of packaging technology gained by working in both packaging manufacturer and packaging user companies. Rolande has 25 years experience in development and control of medical device packaging and labelling systems.
Rolande has had several articles published in Medical Device Technology (he is currently a Member of the Magazines Editorial Review Board), papers have been published in other journals. He has presented on Medical Packaging and labelling issues at international conferences.
Rolande has served on CEN TC 225, CEN TC 257 and the Technical Committee of EHIBCC.
Until recently Rolande was Head of Packaging Engineering at Stryker Howmedica Osteonics in Limerick, Ireland.
‘Retirement’ now gives Rolande the freedom to work on interesting Healthcare Packaging Projects.
A Diploma Member of the Institute of Packaging for many years, Rolande was elected Fellow of the Institute in December 2004.
Contact details: Rolande Hall,
Medical Pack Solutions,
16, Tullyvarraga Hill, Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland.